Silicon Power 4TB US75 Nvme M.2 2280 7,000/6,500 MB/s

Wither its search based, item based, etc it will be shown here. These are not paid links as I do not post such things any where on my website or domains because I am completely nonprofit in the way I do not use the internet or its resources to gain profit or make money. This is just purely me sharing my interests & keeping up with links here instead of on my browser.
Tony Ford
Site Admin

Silicon Power 4TB US75 Nvme M.2 2280 7,000/6,500 MB/s

Post by Tony Ford »

4TB_M2.png
4TB_M2.png (459.67 KiB) Viewed 197 times
I asked my cousin out of state to buy me one of these this month for a gift which I do when he can afford to help me to show my appreciation, and the full pay off next month. Its always worth it to me because I wanted to upgrade from my 500GB Western Digital Black so this one is near the same speed as it was & I did. Now I have 2 of this brand at 4TB but not the same models the other is only 3000MB/s but its still a good drive. The 3rd slot I hope to place an 8TB in if they ever come down in my lifetime to a reasonable price.

This is a super fast M2, and I would highly recommend it to anyone for your OS, Console, or whatever your needs. Keep in mind that the speeds greatly depend on your systems support & speed ratings so if its slower than advertised its most likely because you don't have a fast enough supported slot for it.

Amazon Link for It,
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CJ2N9485

Return to “Amazon”