SAMSUNG 64GB 300MB/s USB 3.1 Pen Drive

Wither its search based, item based, etc it will be shown here. These are not paid links as I do not post such things any where on my website or domains because I am completely nonprofit in the way I do not use the internet or its resources to gain profit or make money. This is just purely me sharing my interests & keeping up with links here instead of on my browser.
Tony Ford
Site Admin

SAMSUNG 64GB 300MB/s USB 3.1 Pen Drive

Post by Tony Ford »

USB_PenDrives.png
USB_PenDrives.png (195.02 KiB) Viewed 196 times
I have 2x 64GB which I use for OS installers one for Windows 11 Pro 64Bit & the other for Linux. I also own two of the 256GB drives all of which are great drives. If you have support for the speeds on your system they are good, if not then they will run a little slower but they are still great & I love how small they are! Its a good brand & so far I have not had any issues with them.

I would not recommend buying these as a means to play computer games on. They are great for backing up games, media, etc however. I am not sure about gaming on consoles as I have never tested them for that so I can not comment on that. I would assume they would be ok for that but again not sure.

Amazon Link for these,
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D7P4SY4

Return to “Amazon”