No More Language Exchange

Keep up with the latest about everything going on with the forums, website, etc here.
Tony Ford
Site Admin

No More Language Exchange

Post by Tony Ford »

So years of off & on Language Exchange where I would allow people to practice their English with me for free has now come to an end. I need to separate myself from the toxic people who do not appreciate when someone takes time out of their life to try to help them. Many of you did appreciate it, but so much more did not & with my mental health I need to get away from that BS & drama. Its causing more harm than good, and its just not worth it to me anymore. I will miss the friends brothers/sisters I have met & made around the world, but life goes on for all of us. We either go on with it, or it moves on without us. So for those who did make the experience better, I am sorry to those few. I wish you the very best in life! To those who were not... I have nothing to say to you really.

It is what it is...

To say the least it pissed me off enough that I deleted my YouTube channel, my discord servers, and a lot of other things where I was social. I will miss many of you, but I will get over it in time or not.

:arrow:

Return to “News & Information”