Hello & Welcome!

Keep up with the latest about everything going on with the forums, website, etc here.
Tony Ford
Site Admin

Hello & Welcome!

Post by Tony Ford »

Welcome to My phpBB Read Only Forums!

Setting up some forums here for extra content that will allow quicker access and easier additions, rather than constantly making changes to my main page. Forums make it much easier! I will, of course, keep my main page, but I will also use these forums to provide more content and make things more interesting.

Please Note: There is no registration option, and there never will be. The whole point of these forums is to provide a faster, more efficient means for me to add content without needing to use my FTP software or log in to my web host to make changes to my site or layout. I want to avoid the headaches or dramas that come with memberships, including constant nagging and complaints!

Free Content Policy:

All of my free content that I create and share here is available for download and use under the following conditions:

- You may not take credit for my work.
- You may not use it for profit or any form of monetary gain.
- You may not alter, modify, or change my content in any way.

If it's something like a web page layout, you can make the necessary changes to fit your needs, but you must not remove my branding or links for any reason. For example, the footer link "Created & Provided Free By Anthony W. Ford, Jr. - TonyFord.net" must remain clearly visible at all times.

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for what you do with my content, although nothing I create or share is harmful or intended for harmful use.

Program Information:

All of my programs are stand-alone, meaning they do not need to be installed unless otherwise stated. They primarily run on Windows but can also operate on Linux under WINE.

- I do not include third-party software with any of my content, so there will never be hidden installations with anything of mine.
- I dislike bloatware and will never impose that on anyone.
- I do not mine any personal information or use any type of mining in my apps. What you see is what you get!
- No ads, no pop-ups, and I am completely non-profit.
- If there is a link to something paid, I do not earn money from you clicking it.

Thank You!

Thank you very much for visiting my site and forums! I hope you have a wonderful day, week, weekend, etc.!

Return to “News & Information”