Netac 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Up to 90MB/s Thumb Drive for Data Storage (Lockable)

Wither its search based, item based, etc it will be shown here. These are not paid links as I do not post such things any where on my website or domains because I am completely nonprofit in the way I do not use the internet or its resources to gain profit or make money. This is just purely me sharing my interests & keeping up with links here instead of on my browser.
Tony Ford
Site Admin

Netac 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Up to 90MB/s Thumb Drive for Data Storage (Lockable)

Post by Tony Ford »

317yuA8UUyL._AC_SL1000_.jpg
317yuA8UUyL._AC_SL1000_.jpg (8.85 KiB) Viewed 302 times
When you use an operating system like Windows 11 Pro & feel like Microsoft is a dictator trying to tell you what you can & can not have on your PC without their permission as if you built it just for them to tell you what you can & can not do with it, you might want to get something like this to lock so they can not randomly delete things without your knowledge or consent because let me tell you my friends. They do that shit! Wither they claim its not safe, its not recommended, etc a lot of which is total bullshit! Some of those programs are my own which I created, and telling me I can not use a music player I made just because Microsoft hasn't approved it is total bullshit! I have a few of these little drives though they were more back when I first got these this is currently really cheap & believe it or not they are fairly fast too if you wanted to use it to install an OS.

I swear if all games had native support for Linux I would install Linux & never look back. Microsoft & Google piss me off so much these days with their dictator bullshit & thinking they own the internet!

Amazon Link,
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0872V8P1Q

Return to “Amazon”