24MP - A few pictures in my apartment

I have wasted so much money over the years on phones trying to find a decent camera on a phone because I love taking pictures but as a lot of us know most cell companies will sell us any lie to get a sale. Its always funny how they always give us those same pictures that are perfect on every camera, on every phone, and they look so perfect, but we never get a phone on display that we can try for ourselves like in the old days where we try before we buy. Yes indeed, now days we are sold lies! This is a great phone for its body, for its durability, for many things, but not what I wanted in a camera. Its best feature is its battery saving mode & the fact you can use some of its internal memory as extra ram. Also for $150 you can not beat the fact that its waterproof, drop proof to a degree, and very strong but its heavy & in my opinion the camera sucks!
Tony Ford
Site Admin

24MP - A few pictures in my apartment

Post by Tony Ford »

IMG_20240911_195103_071.jpg
IMG_20240911_195103_071.jpg (6.56 MiB) Viewed 204 times
IMG_20240911_195057_612.jpg
IMG_20240911_195057_612.jpg (5.8 MiB) Viewed 204 times
Here are a few pictures in my apartment with this phone on its main camera. To be honest this is the best pictures this phone has yet to take, and I am greatly surprised! If I did not have problems with my close ranged eyesight I would use this phone most likely but its smaller than my Doogee sadly & its already hard enough to see the text on it.

Return to “Main Camera Pix”